||Journal of Recreational Mathematics
||Instructions to Authors
|Submit all manuscripts, Letters to the Editor, and journal comments to:
5530 Kacena Avenue
Marion, IA 52302
|Submit material pertaining to Problems to:
Suite number 3041
One College Avenue
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
|Submit material pertaining to Alphametics to:
78-51 220th Street
Hollis Hills, NY 11364
The receipt of all manuscripts will be acknowledged
by return mail. Authors are advised that the evaluation process involves
a period of 2 to 3 months.
Manuscripts should conform to the following
- All manuscript submitted must be original, unpublished material.
- Manuscript copies should be mailed flat, not rolled or folded.
- The author’s full name and address must appear immediately after the title on the paper.
- Manuscripts must be submitted IN DUPLICATE. They must be typed on one side only of white paper, 8-1/2 x 11 inches. Equations using Greek or other foreign symbols should be very clearly shown.
- Manuscripts must be checked carefully by the author for accuracy, especially where mathematical tables and equations appear.
Tables should be placed on a separate page at
the end of the manuscript, following the references. Arabic numbers should
be used to number tables. Indicate their approximate placement within the
text by inserting the following:
Insert Table 1 about here
Illustrations may be included as completely
when the manuscript is first submitted. If the
manuscript is accepted for publication, the author must provide final drawings
in a form suitable for photographic reproduction, twice the size they will
appear in the journal. Such drawing should preferably be professionally
drafted, or should be drawn with India ink. Photographs, black and white
only, should be sharp and glossy. Authors who do not comply with these
requirements are advised that they will be recharged for artwork done by
the printer. Indicate the placement of illustrations in the same manner
as table placement.
References should be in numerical order according
to appearance in text. Book references should include the full title, publisher,
and year of publication. Article references should include the full title,
full name of the journal, volume and issue number, issue and date and year,
and specific pages on which the article appears.
Authors of articles, contributors of Problems, Conjectures,
"Filler" items, and book reviews, will receive one complimentary copy of
any issue in which their work or works appear.
Go To: Journal of Recreational Mathematics
|Baywood Publishing Company, Inc.
|Phone: 631 691-1270
||Fax: 631 691-1770
||Toll free order line: 800-638-7819