||International Quarterly of Community Health Education
George P. Cernada
ANNOUNCING THE RELEASE OF THE INTERNATIONAL QUARTERLY OF COMMUNITY HEALTH EDUCATION HISTORICAL CONTENT
This impressive collection of electronic, fully searchable pdf's spans 17 years beginning with Volume 1, 1980-81, through Volume 17, 1997-98; it comprises 66 issues, 401 articles, and 5671 pages. The collection may be purchased outright for the low price of $866.00*, or may be received as part of an enhanced subscription for just $87.00/year over the current subscription rate. The outright purchase is a truly remarkable value for this quality and quantity of content—for over 5000 pages, the breakdown is less than 17 cents per page!
International Quarterly of Community Health Education, born 31 years ago, quickly became and remains a leading journal in the field of community health; an authoritative, international voice. This extensive resource collection covers all the developments and trends in the field as they originated and evolved; an unsurpassed treasure trove of information at one's fingertips!
We encourage you to examine the abstracts in this collection, all are free to read.
*plus $25.00 annual hosting fee.
Click here for buying options
AIMS & SCOPE
The International Quarterly of Community Health Education is committed
to publishing applied research, policy and case studies dealing with community
health education and its relationship to social change. Since 1981, this
rigorously peer-referred Journal has contained a wide selection
of material in readable style and format by contributors who are not only
authorities in their field, but can also write with vigor, clarity, and
occasionally with humor. Since its introduction the Journal has
considered all manuscripts, especially encouraging stimulating articles
which manage to combine maximum readability with scholarly standards. The
stresses systematic application of social science and health education
theory and methodology to public health problems and consumer-directed
approaches to control of preventive and curative health services. Environmental
and structural changes are emphasized and victim-blaming approaches are
ABSTRACTED & INDEXED IN
- All Russian Institute of Scientific and Technical Information
- Bibliographic Index of Health Education Periodicals
- Cancer Prevention and Control Database
- Contents Pages in Education
- Cumulative Index to Nursing & Allied Health Literature (CINAHL)
- EBSCO Publishing Database
- Elsevier's Bibliographic Databases
- Family Index Database
- Health and Psychosocial Instruments (HaPI)
- Health Promotion and Education Database
- International Bibliography of Book Reviews (IBR)
- International Bibliography of Periodical Literature (IBZ)
- National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion (NCCDPHP)
- National Information Services Corporation (NISC)
- Psychological Abstracts
- Smoking and Health Database
- Social Welfare, Social Planning and Social Development
- Special Educational Needs Abstracts
International Quarterly of Community Health Education is a peer refereed journal.
Sign up for FREE Table of Contents email alerts!
Electronic data is generally available six weeks prior to the print version.
This complimentary service is availible for all, it is not limited to subscribers.
Just click here.
© Copyright Volume 1 - 1980/1981 through Volume 32 - 2011/2012
|Baywood Publishing Company, Inc.
|Phone: 631 691-1270
||Fax: 631 691-1770
||Toll free order line: 800-638-7819