||Journal of Drug Education: Substance Abuse Research and Prevention
James Robinson Editorial Assistant: Serra Dittel-Payne
Please note that effective December 5, 2014, SAGE Publications will be the publisher of Journal of Drug Education: Substance Abuse Research and Prevention. Please go to http://www.sagepub.com to renew your subscription, or send inquiries regarding SAGE published journals, such as general inquiries, purchases, gratis copies, etc., to firstname.lastname@example.org. Customers may also call SAGE’s Customer Service department between the hours of 6AM and 5PM Pacific Standard Time at 1-800-818-7243.
For over four decades, the Journal of Drug Education has provided a medium for the discussion of all aspects of drug education.
AIMS & SCOPE
Authoritative, peer-refereed publication affording a wide-ranging coverage of important trends and developments in the drug field. Whatever
your area of special interest, the Journal of Drug Education brings
timely, helpful information, insights and methodologies that can be adapted
to various situations. Look to this Quarterly for critical analyses, innovative
approaches, scholarly standards, and clear, concise reports on theoretical,
research and programmatic issues.
ABSTRACTED & INDEXED IN
- Abstracts on Criminology and Penology
- Academic Abstracts
- Academic Search Premier
- Adolescent Mental Health Abstracts
- Applied Social Sciences Index & Abstracts
- ASSIA: All-Russian Institute of Scientific and Technical Information
- Cambridge Scientific Abstracts
- Cancer Prevention and Control Database
- Counseling and Personnel Services Information Center
- Criminal Justice Abstracts
- Criminology, Penology and Police Service Abstracts
- Cumulative Index to Nursing & Allied Health Literature (CINAHL)
- Current Contents
- Current Index to Journals in Education
- Dokumentation Gefahrdung durch Alkohol, Rauchen, Drogen, Arzneimittel
- Drug Abuse and Alcoholism Review
- EBSCO Publishing Databases
- EMBASE/Excerpta Medica
- Health Promotion and Education Database
- H. W. Wilson
- International Bibliography of Book Reviews (IBR)
- International Bibliography of Periodical Literature (IBZ)
- International Pharmaceutical Abstracts
- Kindex Medicus
- National Information Services Corporation (NISC)
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism's Alcohol and Alcohol Problems Science Database, ETOH
- NCJRS Catalog
- Professional Development Collection
- Psychological Abstracts
- Safety and Health at Work ILO-CIS Bulletin
- Smoking and Health Database
- Sociological Abstracts, Inc.
ANNOUNCING THE RELEASE OF THE
JOURNAL OF DRUG EDUCATION HISTORICAL CONTENT
The complete block of the beginning years, Volume 1, 1971 through Volume 28, 1998 is an impressive collection of electronic, fully searchable pdf's;
it comprises 112 issues, 902 articles, 10,427 pages.
Trace the steps as the drug phenomenon unfolded, see the trends and behaviors as they emerged and ultimately became the social norms . . . when did illicit drug abuse become a stepping stone to social acceptance—a "rite of passage" from childhood to adulthood? This enlightening overview of the past 40 years of drug-related behaviors and its effects on society is an invaluable resource of historical accounts, approaches taken to educate and change the direction away from drug abuse, legislative attempts, and the trends we as a society have traversed.
Journal of Drug Education—over 40 years of
informing, stimulating, and provoking: still going strong.
The collection may be purchased outright for the low price of $976.00, or may be received as part of an enhanced subscription for just $98.00* over the
current subscription rate. The outright purchase is a truly remarkable value for this quality and quantity of content — for over 10,000 pages,
the breakdown is just 9 cents per page!
We encourage you to examine the abstracts in this collection, all are free to read.
* $25.00 annual hosting fee applied yearly.
Click here for buying options
Journal of Drug Education is a peer refereed journal.
Sign up for FREE Table of Contents email alerts!
Electronic data is generally available six weeks prior to the print version.
This complimentary service is availible for all, it is not limited to subscribers.
Just click here.
© Copyright Volume 1 - 1971 through Volume 43 - 2013
|Baywood Publishing Company, Inc.
|Phone: 631 691-1270
||Fax: 631 691-1770
||Toll free order line: 800-638-7819